AAACN 43rd Annual Conference
Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
Lake Buena Vista, FL
May 9-12, 2018
Immerse yourself. . .
in one of the most rewarding learning experiences of your career.
When you attend our Annual Conference, you become a valued part of a vibrant, unified network of ambulatory care nurses who are excited about learning and helping each other succeed.
What’s in It For You?
This is the only conference offering education for current and future ambulatory care and telehealth nurses. You will expand and enhance your knowledge with the latest clinical, management, and leadership trends in the specialty.
- Strengthen your leadership skills in the ambulatory care specialty.
- Develop strategies for professional practice in ambulatory care.
- Promote best practices through continuing education sessions and networking experiences.
- Professionally developed posters on leadership and clinical topics.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) sessions focused on your practice area.
- Networking lunch session with “Roundtable Focused Topic” discussions.
- Access to 2018 conference sessions through the AAACN Online Library indefinitely, at no additional cost. Listen to sessions you couldn’t attend on site!
- Five bonus contact hours in the AAACN Online Library. (Available with full main conference registration only.)
“Transforming the Future of Healthcare: Lead, Inspire, and Empower”
Mary Gullatte, PhD, RN, ANP-BC, AOCN, FAAN, is an esteemed nursing leader, speaker, and award-winning author.
“The RN Role in Non Face-to-Face, Technology-Enhanced Nursing Practice: Meeting Health Needs and Improving Outcomes”
Facilitator: Traci Haynes, MSN, RN, BA, CEN, CCCTM