Join us for education and fun including AAACN Volunteer Leaders providing a town hall discussion focusing on workplace safety in the ambulatory care nursing environment, with an opportunity to share your own ambulatory care experiences in practice. More than 20 contact hours available.
- Pre-Conference Workshop: Sustainable Strategies for Nurses’ Well-Being - Katie Boston-Leary, PhD,MBA MHA,RN,NEA-BC, CCTP; Holly Carpenter, BSN, RN; Alison Cuccia, DrPH*
- Rapid-Fire Telehealth Sessions
- Opening Keynote Speaker:Billy Rosa, PhD, MBE, NP-BC, FAANP, FAAN Advocacy: Amplifying Voices to Improve Healthcare
- General Session: Nurse-Sensitive Indicators: Using Nursing Know-How to Develop NSIs
- Town Hall: Workplace Safety
- In-person: Amublatory Care Nursing Certification Review Course*
*Separate Fees Apply